Monday, August 18, 2008

Award!


Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere.

Here are the rules to follow:

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 'xxx' other blogs (optional laa kot nih...)
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


Oh my God!

I got my first ever blog award last weekend. It was actually nominated by Mummy H&H, thank you very much! I am so, very surprised. Truth is, I don't think I deserve it at all, it's not like I write something that solves important world issues, but I'm glad someone finds it an interesting read :)

Btw, I'm not particularly sure if 'Brillante Web Blog Awards' directly traslates or suggests that my blog is brilliant (ahem... malu I), or even if it's meant to spell that way as opposed to 'Brilliant Web Blog Awards', but still, I am very flattered to have been awarded anything at all.

So, continuing on, here are some blogs that I think are brilliant. Not only do they write cool stuff (and have really cute kids), but they are the ones that first sparked my interest in breastfeeding, even when they only casually mentioned it in their posts. I owe them one, big time! So without a doubt I think they deserve it.

And here they are:

1. The Secret Undomestic Diva
2. Me, Us & Ours
3. Diyanazman

Keep the posts coming!

2 comments:

leo said...

awww jeee.. thanks much for the award! *blush*

Diyanazman said...

hey!!! thanks!! thanks!!!!