Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Life After 40

... days that is.

Yup, I survived the 40 days in confinement unscathed, hehe. Merdeka!
Aisyah on the other hand has grown up so fast and developed so much over the entire period. Some of the things she can do now:

- push ups
- turn head from left to right during tummy time
- flip from tummy to back
- clasp and unclasp her hand, though no grabbing yet
- smile
- giggle
- kick
- coo
- eyes follow sound/object
- respond towards sound
- sang one syllable ‘Ba’… or what sounded like it

Alhamdulillah, I am so blessed to be able to experience this and I love every minute of it. I just dread the fact that I have more or less two weeks before my maternity leave ends. Boohoo...

Here's a pic of Baby Aisyah posing gaya merdeka at 40 days.

Merdeka!

2 comments:

Nabil said...

cepatnye dah dkt nak abis cuti...:P
sungguh magic!

Oyis said...

yer... magik... kalo masa pregnant tu, 2 bulan tu giler lama... esp ujung2 dekat nk bersalin. dah bersalin ni cam sekelip mata lak