Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Don't Go Out, Else Your Water Will Break ...

Ahh… so this is what is feels like to be 8 and half months pregnant… all is good, Alhamdulillah.. the only thing that makes me feel a bit uncomfortable (and I really should feel embarrass for even writing this down) is that people, especially family are beginning to think that I might explode anytime soon hence the extra precautions on every single thing I do. Don’t get me wrong, I love pampering and attention as much as the next pregnant woman does but when you can’t even go out to lunch with friends anymore without being given a long sermon of what to do and what not to do, it really just takes all your mighty strength to not roll your eyes back to those loving, well-meaning family member.

I guess now I know how Danielle in Desperate Housewives Year 4 felt when she was pregnant and in hiding at the convent.

Bree: What the Hell do you think you’re doing roller blading at 8-and-half months?
Danielle: I got bored …

At least I am ten times luckier than Danielle coz I’m surrounded by family who cares and love me at times like these. It totally beats staying in hiding in a far, far away land!
P.S: I went out to celebrate my great friend Mas' belated birthday today by going out luch with her. And Thank God, my water did not break (yet) ;)

No comments: