Wednesday, February 17, 2010

20 Months


'Already?', I asked myself, a little disbelieved, for time feels like it's flown so fast.

My dear daughter Aisyah is no longer a baby, for she no longer below 20 months. She is technically a toddler now, and in a few months she'll hit two years old! SubhanAllah!!!!

Wow... time sure flies... sedikit pon x terasa cpt nya masa berlalu... Masih teringat2 kenangan mengandungkan, melahirkan and yes, membesarkan... Dah la baru lps tgk dokumentari 'One Born Every Minute' dkt Channel 4 smlm, lg la terkenang2... aiseh...

Setinggi2 syukur pada Allah kerana nikmat dan rezeki drpd Nya yg x ternilai ini. Doaku buat Aisyah semoga segala yg terbaik miliknya di dunia dan akhirat.

O Allah,
the Wise, Bestower of Wisdom

Help me to remember that I care for the most precious of all
Thy creation, the Innocent Child. Help me always to remember that I am leaving my mark on her, which Time will never erase. Give me patience with those who are slow to learn, and tolerance with those who don't want to learn.
When I have to discipline them, help me to do so with firmness, and yet, with Love.
Keep me from using a sarcastic and biting tongue,
and help me
always to encourage and never to belittle those who are doing their best, even if their best is not very good.
Help me to let the children not only store things in their
memories, but create things with their minds.
And amidst all the worrying and irritation of my task, help me
to remember that the future of the community and the world is in my hands.
Help me to follow in the footsteps of the best of parents and teachers, the guide of all humanity, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Help us, O Allah, my children and me!
AMEEN



7 comments:

ME's Delight said...

salam..
heheheh...mmg x terasa kan?anak e pun x lama lg nk masuk 2 thn gak.masa diorang baru lahir kita tertanya tanya bila lah anak aku nk besar..bilalah nk jln...pastu bila semua dh lepas..aik!!dh besar pun anak aku..huhuhu..semoga kita menjadi parents yg baik.. ..jadi ke blk m'sia?

ummiluqman@azma said...

alhamdulillah dah 20 bulan.. gigi dah penuh nye?

Oyis said...

McE:
tu la... awal2 lahir asyik tido je, sibuk nk suh besar cpt2. skang dah umur cheeky ni, rasa mcm x sedar masa berlalu.. insyaAllah jd. bulan dpn :)

ummiluqman:
alhamdulillah, dah ada sampai geraham. tinggal taring je :)

Anonymous said...

comei nyer aisyah..hugs and kisses to her...geramnya....:D

Oyis said...

walpolpo:
thank u... nnt i sampaikan.. tp bila aunty walpolpo nak dtg plymouth ni? nnt leh kasi hugs and kisses sendirik heheh

miSs inTerpReted said...

wah..in 4 months you are going to have a two year old. cepatnye!!

andi pon turning 1 in two weeks. it still felt like i just gave birth to him. huhu.

Oyis said...

sabb:
really? wow... rasa mcm baru je baca entry psl melahirkan andi tu. tau2 dah one year. time sure flies fast kan?