Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy Week Ahead

I can feel that it's gonna be a pretty busy week up ahead. Mmg byk keja pon, plus, SV had mentioned in his last email nak jumpa sometime around this week. I've got my work all cut out now, so can't blog much.

It's still summer here, altho rain is forecasted for almost everyday, with sunny intervals now and then. Not too bad, but not as bright as we had two weeks ago. Panas terik yg tahap rasa terbakar shoulders, even pakai baju n tudung apa. I seriously believe the Sun is fiercer here than in Msia (in the summer la, winter x kira), for kalo kat Msia x pernah la plak rasa cam sunburn even berjemur hari Sukan atau perbarisan yg gila sampai tengahari. Rakyat byk dosa kut? Heh. Kat sini, stay out for around an hour window shopping pon bole rasa kering and pedih2 kulit. Their ozone layer must be really thin, Yikes! Oleh itu, yours truly telah meng-invest dalam sunblock yg bole spray itu. 9.99 kat Boots, buy one get one free, makanya Baby Aisyah pon dpt la kiddy sunblock yg spray jg. Actually, it's the other way round, nak beli sunblock utk Aisyah je (sbb x tau bintik2 merah tu sunburn ke apa - sampai hari ni x sure). But since ada offer gitu, Ibu tumpang la ye bila sunblock hehehe....

Oh sedikit random. Jadual gi school sudah berubah. I now go on Fridays dah, so I spend the Sundays at home. Susah jg nak mendisiplin kan diri to go on Sundays, coz I keep thinking that it is a holiday. To make matters worst, it's summer so there's plenty of invitations and plans (jalan2, Hubs nak main sukan so I have to look after Aisyah) around on Sunday, in comparison to amsa winter yg mandom aje x de pape aktiviti. Which is good, I must say. I like the change. It's refreshing and it's good that Hubs get to do sport and socialize a bit.

So yes. I go on Fridays now, for three weeks or so now. So masa dekat2 Zuhur tu I will meet with Hubs at simpang masjid n amik baton jaga Aisyah and makan lunch dgn dia dkt park dkt Uni. Which is so cool. Mother-daughter sungguh. And suasana kat park pon mmg best (when it's sunny), dgn org tido atas rumputnya, org makan sandwich nya (aku je bawak nasi :P), etc. Aisyah enjoys the wind, the sun, the grass. Lps makan, main tatih2 ngan dia atas rumput. Sengih2 dia. It doesn't quite feel like a working day haha. Lebih2 lg uni dah cuti utk budak undergrad, so it's pretty quiet. After about an hour of that, Hubs amik Aisyah balik and sedar diri balik bahawasanya oh ini hari kerja :)

Satu lg psl kerja, I don't work from 7-9 am anymore. I have a habit of bgn Subuh (4.30 am) and stay up sampai larat (usually 7 plus). Then kalo x tahan sgt tido la sampai dkt2 pkl 9 am. It works fine now. Aisyah is a big girl. Alhamdulillah tido pon dah senang and ada rutin. And I usually can also work after putting her to sleep at night, but I je x larat. Suka je sunggles dgn dia masa tido. Haha. I prefer working early in the morning.

Okay, going back to my work. Ni gmbr Aisyah tido sebelah aku masa dia nak baik demam dah hari tu. Dia tido luar ngan Ayah asalnya. I was busy digesting that paper (atas katil, sbb kalo aku duk luar study atas meja, Aisyah x leh tido, so kena nyorok dalam bilik, but bilik x de desk. Sigh. Oh well, gotta play with the cards you're dealth with la kan, katil pon katil la). Sejam pastu dia sedar, so I picked her up, bawa masuk bilik and peluk2 atas katil, bergumpal jap. Pastu dia penat agak nya, dia baring aje, tgk aku wat apa (aku masa ni sambung baca). Tau2 dia tertido balik sorg2. Bosan kot. Olos, kesian anak aku. Hiba plak rasa hati.... Begini la nasib Aisyah ada Ibu yg tgh study... Huhu....



2 comments:

zafi said...

alahaiiiiii
cutenya aishah tido atas katil tuuuu!!!!!

noris said...

kesian kan? keletihan tggu ibu dia...