Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Resuming Fit to the Beat

A week x bersiaran. Demam satu family. Mmg teruk virus kali ni. Demam smpi dkt 40C temperature, lamaaaa plak tu nk completely baik. Last2 terpaksa jg amik antibiotik huhu...


Alhamdulillah now dah sembuh. Aisyah pun dah pergi sekolah (last week dia missed 2 days of school, I missed FIVE days of work, including sendiri x sihat and then cuti jaga Zayd and Aisyah di rumah plak). Since demam last week, mmg x pergi la program 'Fit by the Beat' tu (the exercise program organised by my workplace that I spoke about last time). I think I'm getting hooked. In spite of all the clumsy steps, we are a fun bunch. 


So today I went again. Re-start the whole regime again. It felt good, although I did stay to the light side of things. Ye la, org baru baik demam, x nak la jatuh sakit lg from exertion. I just wish they do the steps in the shade sket. 4 pm is panas lit lit huhu...







No comments: