Thursday, January 29, 2015

Start Again

Had just started doing exercises again this week. Every Tuesday and Thursday, our work place does this program 'Fit by the Beat' from 4-5 pm, at the Main Hall's parking lot, organised by the University Health Centre for their staff. It's free, it's fun and it's legal! Like you can shut off your PC at 4 p.m., and be gone by 5 p.m., and not only can you do that, it is actually encouraged as us staff will get 1-hour training point on our e-latihan record. How cool is that?


So yeah. It feels great to be able to exercise again. Have been giving myself excuses since pregnant with Zayd to NOT lift a finger. Time to get back into shape again. Even if it only burns less than 200-cal a session (it's pretty mild, taking into consideration the average fitness level of all staff). But I figure I have to start somewhere. Same goes to blogging. Have left it for ages. No real stories to write about, but if I don't get started, i might as well shut this blog. Small, random updates are better than no updates, I guess. So let's hope these two things stick then - blogging and exercising.



The exercise must've done me a lot of good. I have been sweating madly even like 36 hours since the exercise. Since I'd just attended a session earlier this evening, NOW I am sweating like mad. Yeah, at 2 a.m. Metabolism or what?


Ok logging off now. Got an early meeting tomorrow. Was working on a paper to bring into the the meeting. Nighty night.

PS: Having serious earworm on Rude by Magic! "Why you gotta be so rude? I'm gonna marry her anyway...." Didn't know I was a fan of reggae, much less a Canadian reggae group at that? I continue to surprise myself on a daily basis, haish!


No comments: