Thursday, February 6, 2014

Neither Asleep Nor Awake

Just woke up from my sleep (I fell asleep while pumping milk, now that's one sure sign of being overly exhausted). As I had to clear up everything when I woke up (sterilise bottles, store away milk), I am now fully awake. I's thought I'd update my blog. But my mind is blank. I keep looking at the blank screen, and scrolled my pictures folders to get the mojo going, but there's none.


Let me try for one last time.


. [THINKING VERY HARD]

.

. [EYES SHUT TIGHT]

.

. [EYE BROWS KNITTED TOGETHER]

.

.


... and still nothing.


Oh well, guess I'll just have to go back to bed.


Would putting a recent pics of the kids count as an entry?


It's almost the weekend anyway. Hehe.. Have a great one, y'all!









1 comment:

Sufi said...

Really happy to know that you blog again SIL! Keep on blogging coz i love to read your blog.😆