Thursday, May 30, 2013

Big Bogie

So little adik Zayd's nostrils have always produced these big bogies (they are massive! how do you fish them out anyway?), so much so that sometimes he has to stop mid-sucking during BFing so that he could actually breath by mouth. It's not hingus that's blocking his tiny nostrils, it's taik idung lembik I tell you.


So I was trying to clean it up there with a baby cotton bud when he squirmed and tossed his head around. Trying to coax him, I said, 'Zayd, Zayd kena la bagi mummy cuci. We want your nose to be clean'.


Seraya disambung kakak Aisyah dengan penuh lagak kakak sulungnya, ' Iye la... We need to have your bogies taken out so that your nose is clean. Look at mine? See? Mine is clean because I ate my bogies'.


Terperanjat gile aku dengar. Bukanlah tak pernah kantoi dia pick, lick and apparently telan, but pengakuan terang2an ni hilarious gile aku rasa. Tolonglah adik Zayd jangan ikut teladan kakak ye. 




4 comments:

noor said...

Aisyah really made my day. I think I received this advice from midwife, basahkan kapas, dan slowly fish bogie out... it will take sometime for bogie to stick to the wet cotton. I don't remember my youngest one had any problem with it when she was a baby, sbb kat msia kering dan panas... tapi the abang mmg ada, dan kesian, dah lah masa tu end of winter.

noris said...

noor: nnt saya cuba basahkan kapas n try. tp kdg tu mmg dlm sgt bogie nya, x dpt nak 'kait', terpaksa tggu dia bersin kot2 terkeluar huhu... kakak dia dulu jrg ada bogie

isabelle frankly said...

Arkkkkk...
why Aisyah? Why????

I pernah marah giler2 bila tgk adam rasa boogie dia. I tanya "U wanna eat poop? I'll give u mine."
*dgn muka gertak paling brutal

Lps tu, terus tobat

Masliza said...

hahahha lawak, senyum-senyum akak baca ni. setakat ni anak-anak yg lain tak pernah nampak tapi iman suka korek hidung. hahahhaha