Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cherish The Moment

Kadang ada update, kadang x de update dah blog ni. Mmg susah nak cari masa (or idea) utk write anything. every waking hour is spent thinking of and preparing for the viva, or the big move home *sigh*


To be honest, the last few days aku mcm nak nervous breakdown sorg2. I really didn't want to do this anymore. I felt like makin study, makin byk plak jumpa holes nya, and the more I tried to understand the materials, the less I understood. I even rang my Mum in Msia (twice!) and said I couldn't go through it. I want out. Of coz my family (in Msia and Hubs) said that it was ridiculous. Dah buat 4 thn bole survive, tinggal lg brp minggu je x kan la x bole go on. I was not convinced and  went to bed early. Turns out I was just exhausted kot, sbb the next day Alhamdulillah dah x weng. 


Actually nya the following days tu I had meetings with co-SV and td dgn my SV. I think they have helped put a lot of my anxieties away. Aku ni pesen mendera diri sendiri pon ye jgk, I nit-picked my thesis so bad, that aku rasa mcm x de benda worth defending dlm tu. But got a few good advice from my SVs, and I have calmed down a bit. Hopefully I will remain this way.


Even the book that I read on viva guidance pon suruh chill out dah at this stage. I need to shop for some viva attire hehe, tp mcm x de mood nak gi sejuk2 ni ke town. Maybe on Saturday ni la kot. Along with some gifts and cards for friends yg bakal ditinggalkan, and also cikgu2 sekolah Aisyah. Aku baru realised je, after tomorrow, she only has a week of schooling left. How heartbreaking is that?!?! I really need to call some friends and let them know we will be moving for good soon, and arrange a meet up before we leave. If I can avoid it I want to wait until dah setel my urusan belajar, but at the same time I don't want to wait until it's too late, sbb nnt kecoh nak packing plak, arghhh!! But hopefully dpt la jumpa walau sekejap cuma... Some people they come into your life skjp aje, but they stay in your heart forever... *srott sretttt*


For this entry I share pictures from 2 weeks ago. Good friends of ours yg rai kan kitaorg in advance. It was such a brilliant evening of good food and great people.We will surely miss them, Aisyah especially will miss their daughter tremendously. I couldn't have come up with a better way to send us off. Ni sedey ni... *tissue please!*













 

No comments: