Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Erm... Hello?

Assalamualaikum... Hello.. hello... anybody home? *bunyi pintu berkeriuk dikuak* Err.. awkward gile nak start tulis blog setelah sekian lama menyepikan diri. Last entry was dated 9 July. Almost 4 months tu, a record for this blog. Well, dipendekkan cerita yg panjang, mmg penangan thesis and PhD. Masih lg menulis tesis, masih lg di UK, dan Alhamdulillah, masih lg sihat walafiat dan dilanjutkan usia... cuma most of the time mmg termengah2 always... mengejar deadline.. 


From time to time I think I will start to actively again post updates, but short short entry Insya Allah. Mostly becoz my Mom winduuu nak tgk gmbr cucu and baca celoteh anak dia hehe (dia yg ckp when we skyped online)... Although I frequent FB more often (daily, heck, hourly more like it T_T), I rarely post anything public or any pictures. Lately I think rugi giler x simpan kenang2an of our last few moments dkt UK, and Aisyah has made so, SO much progress in school with reading and counting and her art work, I think mmg it's a shame to let it all go undocumented. And yes, I'll say it out loud, I miss blogging. Every blue moon I muncul jg dkt blog org, komen here and there, and see what my blogging friends are up to, tp nak start menulis sendiri punya lah malas. Hopefully after this I'll do them in bite sizes so that I don't have to spend a lot of time writing, just a few lines at a time. Maybe even re-cap the whole summer that went un-blogged, tee hee! 


Ok, as for now, one latest pic from Aisyah mewakili kami. It's the night if October 30th, so yeah, it's Halloween here if you're wondering what's up with the Wicked Witch Hat. Notice the boxes piled high behind her? Yeah, a constant reminder of the imminent date of moving back home! (stress nya nak menyiapkan tesis on the dot!)



2 comments:

yatie chomeyl said...

meme key bilo start tulis tesis raso mace xdey nk ulis kat blog..tp klu x tuli skat blog raso rindu sgt2 hhihihihi

mirah said...

update please..
rindu nak dgr cerita oja. Anyway, Oja, I've submitted my application. But decided to do it here only. Allah pasti punya perancangan hebat untuk kta akan datang yang kita tak tahu kan.

All the best writing thesis tu ya.. :)