Thursday, November 18, 2010

Keepon Trying



This seminar went better than the previous one, mainly because I think I am much more comfortable talking about this subject (Sound and Music Processing) than I was with Soundscape Composition. My talk revolved a lot more on the possibility of applications than it was on the techinical side e.g. signals, convolution, blah blah.. so I suppose it was alright. Must remember to drop the sengih2-kerang-busuk-konon2-manja-tp-sebenarnya-nak-meraih-simpati-supaya-org-kesian-dan-jgn-tanya-soalan-susah2. Unprofessional la weih. Apapon, I'm well-pleased with with was presented, and at least this time x de sound problem :)

Oh, and I ended my talk with this clip from YouTube, psl research by the some Japanese on robot yg bernama Keepon that could dance to the beat of the music. Coolness or what?! I want one for Xmas!




2 comments:

Marsha~ said...

herk... beratnye entry ni di kepala ku.....

isabelle said...

i turn my laptop on...
to blog and to bloghop.hehe