Thursday, April 21, 2011

50K Capture Contest

***** THIS IS A STICKY POST *****


Barangsiapa yg telah dpt capture 50K or nilai terhampir dgn nya, sila email kpd oyis08@gmail.com. it's O Y I S zero eight ye, bukan huruf o. Just clarifying. Harap maklum.







Hey, I've just noticed this teeny blog is reaching the 50K mark. Time to celebrate woot woot!!!




Suddenly I feel the urge to give something back to my readers. Whoever manages to capture the 50000 count on this blog's stat counter (right hand, near bottom corner of this page), will be rewarded with a little gift (fridge magnet or keyring most likely) from Portugal, where I will be presenting a paper at a conference later this month.

You can use the print screen function, and email it to to my gmail account at oyis08. First person to email the closest figure will be the winner! Even if it's not 50000 on the dot, please do not dispair and send it in. Who knows it's still the closest? And who knows, I might be in a better mood and financial situation, maybe I'll pick three closest winners. One email per person, please. And please, no spams. Contest ends whenever the closest figure over the 50000 mark is captured and received. Winners will be announced shortly after. Prize(s) may take until mid-May (obviously, since the conference isn't until and of April :P)







Good luck ;)









4 comments:

isabelle said...

wallaweyyy...wish me luck lah

Fana Flora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fana Flora said...

salam. saya dapat capture 50000 tu tapi saya tak dapatla nak hantar emel. apa emel akak ye.. saya dah try guna oyiso8, tp xleh nak delivered email tu..

Anonymous said...

My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here at web,
but I know I am getting experience every day by reading such good content.



Here is my webpage sell house property quickly