Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pregnancy Joke

X de menda nak di blogkan. Mari kita bergelak ketawa dgn lawak2 pregnancy yg ada kebenarannya.

Q. Should I have a baby after 35?
A. No, 35 children is enough.

Q. Since I became pregnant, my breasts, rear-end, and even my feet have grown. Is there anything that gets smaller during pregnancy?
A. Yes, your bladder.

Q. What is the most common pregnancy craving?
A. For men to be the ones who get pregnant.

Q. What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A. Childbirth.

Q. The more pregnant I get, the more often strangers smile at me. Why?
A. 'Cause you're fatter than they are.

Q. How long is the average woman in labor?
A. Whatever she says, divided by two.

Q. My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A. Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q. When is the best time to get an epidural?
A. Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q. Where is the best place to store breast milk?
A. In your breasts.

Q. Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A. Yes, pregnancy.

More jokes can be found here

No comments: