Monday, January 28, 2008

Mesy CB ditunda

Hari ni adalah hari yg aku tunggu2.

Setelah sebulan aku submitkan CB application ke Registrar, knowing full well dah quota dah abis, today they will let me know officially whether or not my application has been approved, or God forbids, rejected.

The meeting should have ended in the afternoon when I picked up the phone and braced myself to hear the news.

Only to hear that the meeting has been canceled to February 18th!

I have mixed feelings regarding this piece of news. Sure, I am very happy that I didn't get the 'uh-oh, sorry, hun, too bad for ya' response, but it will also mean that I can't get back to my potential SV with some solid news. I might have to stall things a bit or just be blunt and tell him the truth that I can't give an answer until next month. After all, as an academic he's sure to understand that scholarship takes a ridiculous amount of time and effort to sort out.

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure those big wig people at the top level management are really trying their best to get some extra scholarship quota from the Ministry of Higher Education. Ada hikmahnya la tu meeting CB tu ditangguhkan, Insya Allah.

No comments: