Monday, January 15, 2018

Hello, World!

This blog has been neglected for almost a year now. What had happened since?

Well, the biggest answer to that question, is this:



Alhamdulillah, we welcomed the fifth member of our family (and third child), Ayna Nur Mardhiyah on the 29 September 2017. She came into this world via elective c-section (3rd time for me now), weighing 3.3 kg at Columbia Asia Hospital, Cheras. Today marks her 110 days, Glory Be to Allah!

I had pretty bad morning sickness, which really was the main reason for abandoning this poor blog. and of course, following birth, I just didn't really have much time, especially since there are two other children to take care of. But I would love to take up blogging again, if only to document Ayna's progress. To be honest, I miss my blog and the people I used to follow.

Hope it's not too late to wish Happy New Year to All. Here's to make blogging a staple from now on :)


No comments: