Friday, April 20, 2018

Fun Run FSKTM 2018

On Sunday, 15 April 2018, my office held a Fun Run. Although I  was too chicken to run the 5 km (heheh), I did come and dragged the children to help out and make the most of the event. I even brought Ayna with me, hence opted out of running, tho' I wish I had. The course didn't look too bad, and everyone sorta completed in about 30-45 minutes tops. 












Yay to the wonderful team that made the event happened. It sure was fun, and my kids was just soooper hyper fromv all the running around and sugar rush. Yes, Mummy was busy so they ran loose all they liked, and were supplied with a few Ringgits of cash which they had spent on ice creams, drinks and nuggets. Is it a wonder if Zayd totally zonked out in the car like so?


1 comment:

engaztop2 said...


شركة التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية وتنظيف المنازل والشقق والفلل بالدمام والخبر والقطيف والجبيل
قسم خاص لتسليك المجاري بالضغط ومكافحة الحشرات وتنظيف للمجالس والسجاد والموكيت وتنظيف الخزانات
نقدم افضل الخدمات المنزلية بالمنطق الشرقية 0551844053

شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر