Thursday, December 31, 2015

Good Bye 2015, Welcome 2016!!!

It has been a LOOOOOONG time since I last blogged.

I swear I have every intention to keep this bloggoing, but I guess I need to manage my time better to make way for blogging as well.

 It's been a great year, 2015 has. Aisyah has started Year 1, Zayd weaned off breast milk at age 2 years and 5 months, we've remodeled the house, my dad remarried, went on holidays several time to various water theme parks, bought a new car, supervised new students, published 3 journals, did some fundraising activities with the students, and so many more blessings.

Oh, I also gained a lot of weight this year. Am working towards shedding them all off by the second quarter of next year, heh. 

Will miss 2015, but at the same time excited for what's in store 2016.

Happy new year, everyone! May 2016 brings us all health and wealth, and may our Imaan also increase as we age yet another year older. And may this blog re-flourishes again, at the rate that it once was.

Love you all, Oyis

 

1 comment:

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

Aaron
aarongrey112 gmail.com